- The rotation of an aircraft, ship, or missile about its vertical axis so as to cause the longitudinal axis of the aircraft, ship, or missile to deviate from the flight line or heading in its horizontal plane.
- The Angle between the longitudinal axis of a projectile at any moment and the tangent to the trajectory in the corresponding point of flight of the projectile.
- An act of yawing.
- (nautical) A vessel's motion rotate, rotating about the vertical axis, so the bow yaws from side to side; a characteristic of unsteadiness.
- The extent of yawing, the rotation angle about the vertical axis
- the of an aircraft
- (context, intransitive, aviation) To turn about the vertical axis while maintaining course.
- (context, intransitive, nautical) To swerve off course to port or starboard.
- (context, intransitive, nautical) To steer badly, zigzagging back and forth across the intended course of a boat; to go out of the line of course.
- (disease) A contagious tropical disease, caused by the spirochete Treponema pertenue, characterized by yellowish or reddish tumors, which often resemble currants, strawberries, or raspberries.
- (plural of, yaw)
- (third person singular of, yaw)
- (pathology) An acute febrile illness of tropical regions, caused by a flavivirus and spread by mosquitoes, characterised by jaundice, black vomit and the absence of urination.
- Yellow Jack is a slang term for the illness Yellow Fever
- A yellow flag used by ships as a warning of disease
- The fish Caranx Bartholomaei