- A structure built by a bird as a place to incubate eggs and rear young
- a place used by another mammal, fish, amphibian or insect, for depositing eggs and hatching young
- A snug, comfortable, or cozy residence or job situation
- a retreat, or place of habitual resort
- a hideout for bad people to frequent or haunt
- That nightclub is a of strange people!
- A home that a child or young adult shares with a parent, guardian, or a person acting in the capacity of a parent or guardian. A parental home.
- I am aspiring to leave the .
- (context, cards) A fixed amount of cards in some bidding games awarded to the highest bidder allowing him to exchange any or all with cards in his hand.
- I was forced to change trumps when I found the Ace, Jack, and nine of diamonds in the .
- (computing) a structure in a programming code, like blocks, functions, subroutines, etc.
- (intransitive) Of animals: To build or settle into a nest.
- (intransitive) To settle into a home.
- We loved the new house and were nesting there in 2 days!
- (intransitive) To successively neatly fit inside another.
- I bought a set of nesting mixing bowls for mom.
- (transitive) To place in, or as if in, a nest.
- (transitive) To place one thing neatly inside another, and both inside yet another (and so on).
- There would be much more room in the attic if you had nested all the empty boxes.
- Conduct while online that is appropriate and courteous to other Internet users.
noun (plural neural networks)
- (computing) A real or virtual computer system designed to emulate the brain in its ability to "learn" to assess imprecise data.
- (anatomy) Any network of neurons etc that function together to achieve a common purpose.
- (context, slang, internet) A new user or participant; someone who is extremely new and inexperienced (to a game or activity).
- (context, slang, internet) New.
- A contender to the title.
- A group of people who post messages about a single subject on a computer network.
(0 NOR 0) = 1<br>
- A binary operator composite of NOT OR; negation of OR function.
(0 NOR 1) = 0<br>
(1 NOR 0) = 0<br>
(1 NOR 1) = 0<br>
- unary, Unary logical function NOT, true if input is false, or a gate implementing that negation function.
- You need a there to conform with the negative logic of the memory chip.
- Negates the meaning of the modified verb.
- I may be many things, but I am not a crook.
- Did you take out the trash? No, I did not.
- Not knowing any better, I went ahead.
- A book in which notes or memorandum, memoranda are written.
- (computing) A less common term for a laptop computer.