- An island of Indonesia in the Malay Archipelago.
- (computing) The w:Java programming language, Java programming language (Â® Sun Microsystems, Inc.) An object-oriented computer programming language similar to C++.
proper noun (book of the Bible, Book of Job)
- (biblical) A book of the Old Testament and the Hebrew Tanakh.
- (given name, male)
- An Old Testament character.
- A mechanical device consisting of a handgrip mounted on a base or pedestal and typically having one or more buttons, used to control an aircraft, computer or other equipment.
- A (slang) penis