- The impression of the foot; a trace or footmark; as, "Footprints of the Creator."
- Space required by a piece of equipment. Eg: This computer has a smaller footprint.
- (computer) Amount of hard drive space required for a program.
- (computer) The audit trail left by a crashed program
- Profession or lifestyle, as in...
- He is following in his father's footprints.
- The surface space occupied by a structure
- the footprint of a building.
- A company's geographic market presence. Eg. The store, which is slated to open next month, increases the company's footprint in the market to 14 locations.
- A ballroom dance with a slow-slow-quick-quick rhythm.
- The letter F in the ICAO spelling alphabet.
- The Sunday (and formerly daily) comic strip by Bill Amend.