adjective (eas, ier, iest)
- Requiring little skill or effort.
- ''The teacher gave an test to her students.
- (context, informal, derogatory) A person who readily consents to sexual activity, often with anyone.
- That girl sure has a reputation for being .
verb (echo, es)
- A reflected sound that is heard again by its initial observer.
- (computing): The displaying on the command line of the command that has just been executed.
- The letter E in the ICAO spelling alphabet.
- To repeat back what another has just said.
- The act of extending or the state of being extended; a stretching out; enlargement in breadth or continuation of length; increase; augmentation; expansion.
- That property of a body by which it occupies a portion of space (or time, e.g. "spatiotemporal extension")
- Capacity of a concept or general term to include a greater or smaller number of objects; -- correlative of intension. Synonymous with denotation.
- A written engagement on the part of a creditor, allowing a debtor further time to pay a debt.
- The operation of stretching a broken bone so as to bring the fragments into the same straight line.
- (weightlifting) An exercise in which an arm or leg is straightened against resistance.
- (fencing) A simple offensive action, consisting of extending the weapon arm forward.
- A numerical code used to specify a specific telephone in a telecommunication network.