(slang) Jack Daniel's, a brand of American whiskey.
(given name, male, , ) .
- any of many types of fish including the Japanese seabass
noun (pluralJohn Dories)
- An edible marine fish Zeus faber or Zeus ocellata, having long dorsal spines.
noun (plural: jugulars, rarely used in plural form)
- vein through the neck (or thorax) that returns blood from the head back towards the heart. Properly this is called the jugular vein
- By extension any critical vulnerability ("it was vicious; he went for the jugular").
- relating to or located near the neck or throat.