- constriction of a blood vessel
- Having an aspect of great depth, drawing the eye to look downwards.
- Inducing a feeling of giddy, giddiness, vertigo, dizziness or of whirling.
- experience, Experienced or gained by the loss or to the consequence of another, such as through watching or reading.
- People experience pleasures through watching the news.
- Done on behalf of others
- The concept of atonement, that one person can atone for the sins of another, is found in many religions.
- (uncountable) The sense or ability of sight.
- (countable) Something imaginary one thinks one sees.
- He tried drinking from the pool of water, but realized it was only a vision
- (countable) An ideal or a goal toward which one aspires.
- He worked tirelessly toward his vision of world peace.
- (countable) A religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance.
- He had a vision of the Virgin Mary.
- (countable) A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
- (transitive) To imagine something as if it were to be true.
- An image; a picture; a graphic.
- related to or affecting the vision
- Done, given, or acting of one's own free will.
- Working or done without payment.