All Words Glossary
- not conscious
- of, or relating to urine; urinary
- Pertaining to, contained in, or obtained from urine.
verb (urinat, ing)
- (medicine) To pass urine from the body.
- 1877 See that the bladder is emptied just before he goes to bed. Wake him once or twice during the night, and have him . Use all possible means to remove the cause of irritation by giving him plenty of out-of-door exercise and a very simple, though nutritious, diet. " John Harvey Kellogg, ''http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/ot2www-pubeng?specfile=/texts/english/modeng/publicsearch/modengpub.o2w&act=surround&offset=413245103&tag=Kellogg,+John+Harvey,+1852-1943.:+Plain+facts+for+old+and+young:+embracing+the+natural+history+and+hygiene+of+organic+life,+1877&query=urinate&id=KelPlai Plain facts for Old and Young ....
- (physiology) Liquid excrement consisting of water, salts and urea, which is made in the kidneys, stored in the bladder, then released through the urethra.
- conveying urine
- of, or relating to, urine
- (medicine) of, or relating to the urinary and/or the genital systems
- (medicine) the branch of medicine that treats disorders of the urinary tract and the urogenital system
Browse the Dictionary