- The systematic recitation of an event or series of events.
- That which is narrated.
- Telling a story.
- Being overly talkative; garrulous.
- (Christianity) The birth of Jesus as described in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke.
- (context, by extension) Christmas.
- A state of nature; conformity to nature.
- Metaphaphoric: The doctrine that denies a supernatural agency in the miracles and revelations recorded in the Bible, and in spiritual influences
- (philosophy) Any system of philosophy which refers the phenomena of nature as a blind force or forces acting necessarily or according to fixed laws, excluding origination or direction by an intelligent will.
- (philosophy) A doctrine which denies a strong separation between scientific and philosophic methodologies and/or topics
- a small, often collectible, artistic carving characterized by an opening or two small holes (himotoshi), most commonly made of wood or ivory, used as a fob at the end of a cord attached to a suspended pouch containing pens, medicines, or tobacco. Netsuke originated in feudal Japan in the late 16th and 17th centuries.
- A painting or other artwork depicting human figures in a state of near or total undress.
- Without clothing or other covering.
- A beige or tan color, evoking bare skin.