adjective (narrow, er)
- To reduce in width or extent; to contract.
- having a small width; not wide; slim; slender; having opposite edges or sides that are close, especially by comparison to length or depth.
- a hallway
- (figuratively) restrictive, Restrictive; without flexibility or latitude.
- a interpretation
- (archaic) A cow, or other bovine.
- (collective) Cattle.
- A natural or artificial egg placed in a bird's nest, to encourage the bird to lay its own eggs there.
- (idiom) A savings; a reserve of money.
- Over time, they accumulated a tidy and retired comfortably.