- A young sheep, of up to one year of age.
- The flesh of a lamb used as food.
- (figuratively) A person who is meek, docile and easily led.
- (intransitive) Of a sheep, to give birth.
- (context, transitive, or, intransitive) To assist (sheep) to give birth.
- The shepherd was up all night, lambing her young ewes.
noun (Plural: lambkins)
- A young lamb, a very young sheep.
- term of endearment
noun (Plural: letdowns)
- disappointment, Disappointment, the sad state of not living up to expectations.
- It's such a , I thought it was going to be better than this.
- A région of France.
- A breed of cattle from this region.
- farm animal, Farm animals; animals domesticated for cultivation.
- a breed of beef cattle, having long horns, bred in Texas and other parts of southwest United States