proper noun (book of the Bible, Gospel of Mark)
- (given name, male). Jocular diminutive: Marky.
- (biblical) w:Mark the Evangelist, Mark the Evangelist, also called John Mark, first patriarch of Alexandria and credited with the authorship of the Gospel of Mark.
- (biblical) The Gospel of St. Mark, a book of the New Testament of the Bible. Traditionally the second of the four gospels.
- The representation of aspects of the real world, especially human actions, in literature and art.
- (biology) mimicry.
- (medicine) The appearance of symptoms of a disease not actually present.