noun (plural latigos or latigoes)
- a strap used to tighten a cinch
- 1994: Then they tightened the latigos on their horses and mounted up. " Cormac McCarthy?, The Crossing
- A structured arrangements of items within certain limit
- Noun, limits.
- The act of lay out, laying out something.
- (context, publishing) The process of arranging editorial content, advertising, graphics and other information to fit within certain constraints.
- (engineering) A map or a drawing of a construction site showing the position of roads, buildings or other constructions.
- An athletics field event where one has jump as far as possible, after taking a run-up.
- A figure skating jump in which the skater takes off from the back outside edge of one skate, rotates counterclockwise and lands on the back outside edge of the other skate.