initialism or ice
- In Case of Emergency
- internal combustion engine
- in-car entertainment
noun (-, sg=ice dancing)
- A form of figure skating, performed by a man and a woman to the beat of music.
- A sweet glaze made primarily of sugar and often flavored, typically used for baked goods; frosting.
- (context, sports) A minor violation of ice hockey rules, occurring when a player shoots the puck from his/her side of the red line so that it crosses the goal line on the opponent's side, and the next player to touch the puck is an opponent player other than the goalie. A team playing short-handed is not penalized for this.
- The process of forming a layer of ice on a surface.
|indirect free kick||
- (soccer) a free kick from which a goal may be scored only after the ball has been played by at least one other player