- The time it takes the Earth to complete one revolution of the Sun (between 365.24 to 365.26 days depending on the point of reference).
- We moved to this town a ago.
- I quit smoking exactly one ago.
- (context, by extension) The time it takes for any planetary body to make one revolution around another body.
- Mars goes around the sun once in a Martian , or 1.88 Earth years.
- A period between set dates that mark a year, from January 1 to December 31 by the Gregorian calendar.
- A normal has 365 full days, but there are 366 days in a leap .
- I was born in the 1950.
- This Chinese is the of the Rooster.
- A scheduled part of a calendar year spent in a specific activity.
- During this school I have to get up at 6:30 to catch the bus.
- (sciences) A Julian year, exactly 365.25 days, represented by "a".
- A level or grade in school or college.
- Every second- student must select an area of specialization.
- The exams in 12 at high school are the most difficult.