- adenosine monophosphate
- accelerated reply mail: a service of the United States Postal Service
- adjustable rate mortgage
- a sound, or a sound signal
- of or relating to audible sound
- of or relating to the broadcasting or reproduction of sound, especially high-fidelity reproduction
- A person with an interest in high fidelity sound reproduction and its associated technology.
- A magnetic tape that stores analog sound for later playback on a tape player.
- A musician or band's demo tape.
- Any of a cassette tape, eight-track tape, reel-to-reel tape, DAT, etc.