- A style of game existing as and controlled by software, usually run by a video game console or a computer, and played on a video terminal or television screen. Controlled by a paddle, joystick, mouse, cursor keys or a combination of any of these input devices.
- The card game pontoon.
- An empty space; a vacuum.
- Nobody had crossed the since one man died trying three hundred years ago; it's high time we had another go.
- To make invalid or worthless.
- He voided the check and returned it.
- (medicine) To empty.
- one"s bowels
- Having lost all legal validity
- null and void
- A large number of species of small rodents of the family Cricetidae.
- (bridge) If you lose the round, more points will be taken; if you win the round, more points will be given in higher contracts.
- Exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.