- for this particular purpose
- created on the spur of the moment, impromptu
noun (pl=adieux, pl2=adieus)
- A farewell; a goodbye.
- Endlessly; for ever.
- to a nauseating or sickening degree.
noun (plural aficionados or, occasionally, the hypercorrect aficionadi)
- A person who likes, knows about, and appreciates a particular interest or activity; a fan or devotee.
- Wiktionary is filled with aficionados of language and etymology.
- A person who secretly disrupts a group's activities from within the group; an instigator, troublemaker
- A tapestry or wall hanging.
verb (arrives, arriving, arrived)
- (transitive) to reach
- We have arrived here
- (intransitive) to get to a certain place
- We arrived and booked in.
- (intransitive) to obtain a level of success or fame.
- He had finally arrived on Broadway.