- Latin, sine dies
- Latin, die
- without specifying a date (for a future event); indefinitely
|sine qua non||
- An essential or indispensable element or condition
- a test used to establish causation in fact.
- Music. Fading away.
- A wine steward. The person at an expensive restaurant who keeps the wine cellar and advises guests on a choice of wines.
- The recommended the perfect wine, opened the bottle with paní¡che, and served it perfectly.
- (music) A direction in a score that a piece should be played softly
- In soft tones; quiet.
- (music) soft
- (music) softly
- Slang. Used in Workers' Compensation cases to mean covert surveillance video used to catch Workers' Compensation applicants and show that they are in fact not injured. Also spelled subrosa.
- Carried out secretly or confidentially
- In secret or covertly; privately or confidentially
- they held the meeting sub rosa