- (nautical) A wharf, a stone or concrete structure on navigable water used for loading and unloading vessels.
- A female monarch. Ex: :w:Queen Victoria, Queen Victoria
- The wife of a king. Ex: :w:Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother
- (chess) Piece able to move both horizontally and diagonally any number of spaces; most powerful piece.
- (playing cards) Playing card with picture of queen on its face, 12th card in a given suit.
- A powerful or forceful female person.
- (context, derogatory, slang) . An effeminate male homosexual. See Drag queen.
- A reproductive female animal in a hive, such as an ant, bee, termite or wasp
- An adult female cat valued for breeding. See tom.
- to make a queen
- (chess) to convert a pawn into a queen
- An English surname of Norman origin, originally from the Latin Quintus - fifth born
- An American male given name transfered from the surname