- A thin batter cake fry, fried in a pan or on a griddle in oil or butter.
- A (usually) rectangular section of a surface, or of a covering or of a wall, fence etc.
verb to panel (panelled, panelling; US paneled, paneling)
- Behind the picture was a panel on the wall
- A group of people gathered to judge, interview, discuss etc. as on a television or radio broadcast for example.
- Today's panel includes John Smith...
- to fit with panels
verb (parachut, ing)
- A device, generally constructed from fabric, that is designed to employ air resistance to control the fall of an object.
- To jump, fall, descend, etc. using such a device.
- A parachute, kite or glider with an aerofoil shaped fabric canopy or wing
- The wing or sail of parachute etc. as (1)
- One who paraglides.
- The complete equipment used for paragliding, consisting of a paraglider wing and a harness.
- The wing used for paragliding, which can be separated from the harness.
- that from which a copy is made
- design, motif or decoration formed from multiple copies of an original fitted together
- arrangement of objects, facts etc. which has a mathematical, geometric, statistical etc. relationship
- a series of steps, repeated
- the quality held in common by a pattern
- (context, linguistics) in Semitic and other Afro-Asiatic languages, the arrangement of prefixes, suffixes, consonant-doubling, vowels, and stress in a word formed around a consonantal root
- to apply a pattern
- to fit into a pattern
- A person who is in charge of the controls of an aircraft.
- A person who steers a ship, a helmsman
- (nautical) A person who knows well the depths and currents of a harbor or coastal area, who is hired by a vessel to help navigate the harbor or coast.
- A sample episode of a proposed TV series
- Made or used as a test or demonstration of capability. (pilot run, pilot plant)
- Used to control or activate another device. (pilot light)
- Used to indicate operation ("pilot lamp")
- (alternative spelling of, propellor)
- The fore part of a vessel; the bow; the stem; hence, the vessel itself.
- That which pushes.
- A drug dealer.
- (aircraft configuration) an aircraft with the propeller behind the fuselage.
- Someone who is easily swayed or influenced to change his/her mind or comply.
- I'm a when it comes to buying new kitchen gadgets.
- A gateway to the inner part of an Ancient Egyptian temple
- A tower like structure, usually one of a series, used to support high voltage electricity cables.
- A structure used to mount missiles etc., to the underside of an aircraft wing or fuselage.
- An obelisk.