- a separate streamlined enclosure mounted on an aircraft to house an engine, cargo, or crew.
- the part between the tower and rotor of a wind turbine.
- not rigid; flexible
- (context, of an airship) That maintains its shape only by internal gas pressure
- The organ of the face used to smell things.
- A snout, the nose of an animal
- The tip of an object (e.g. the nose of a fighter plane).
- (Horse racing) The length of a horse, horse"s nose, used to indicate the distance between horses at the finish of a race, or any very close race.
- Red Rum only won by a .
- Bouquet, the smell of something, especially wine.
- The skill in recognising bouquet
- It is essential that a winetaster develops a good .