- A sweet glaze made primarily of sugar and often flavored, typically used for baked goods; frosting.
- (context, sports) A minor violation of ice hockey rules, occurring when a player shoots the puck from his/her side of the red line so that it crosses the goal line on the opponent's side, and the next player to touch the puck is an opponent player other than the goalie. A team playing short-handed is not penalized for this.
- The process of forming a layer of ice on a surface.
- instrument landing system
- integrated logistic support
- An instrument that displays the angle of an aircraft relative to the horizon
- An instrument that measures magnetic dip; a dip circle
- A surveying instrument that measures angles of inclination or elevation; a clinometer
- A flat, (usually) vertical surface onto which controls, instruments, and displays are mounted.
- The act of interfering with something, or something that interferes.
- (sports) The illegal obstruction of an opponent in some ball games.
- They were glued to the TV, as the referee called out a fifteen yard penalty for .
- (physics) An effect caused by the superposition of two systems of waves, such as a distortion on a broadcast signal due to atmospheric or other effects.
- They wanted to the game on TV, but there was too much to even make out the score on the tiny screen.