- A winding, crooked, or involved course; as, the meanders of an old river.
- A tortuous or intricate movement.
- fretwork, Fretwork.
- To wind, turn, or twist; to make flexuous; to wander
- The stream meandered through the valley.
|metes and bounds||
- The limits of a piece of land as defined by reference to lines and/or points on the land.
- A structure built for commemorative or symbolic reasons, or as a memorial; a commemoration.
- There is a on the town green to the soldiers who died in World War I.
- An important site owned by the community as a whole.
- An exceptionally or prideful achievement.
- An important burial vault or tomb.
- A legal document.
- A surveying reference point marked by a permanently fixed marker (a survey monument).
proper noun (wikipedia, Mosaic (web browser))
- (computing) an early web browser
- of or relating to Moses, his laws and writings