- (biology) asexual reproduction of protozoans etc characterized by multiple divisions of the nucleus and cell
- A cell that divides by schizogony.
- (countable) A fertilized grain, initially encased in a fruit, which may grow into a mature plant.
- If you plant a in the spring, you may have a pleasant surprise in the autumn.
- (context, countable, botany) A fertilized ovule, containing an embryonic plant.
- (uncountable) An amount of fertilized grain that cannot be readily counted.
- The entire field was covered with geese eating the freshly sown .
- (uncountable) Semen.
- Sometimes a man may feel encouraged to spread his before he settles down to raise a family.
- (countable) A precursor.
- The of an idea. Which idea was the (idea)?
- (countable) The initial state, condition or position of a changing, growing or developing process; the ultimate precusor in a defined chain of precusors.
- The initial position of a competitor or team in a tournament. (seed position)
- The team with the best regular season record receives the top in the conference tournament.
- The competitor or team occupying a given seed. (seed position)
- The rookie was a surprising top .
- Initialization state of a Wikipedia:Pseudorandom number generator, pseudorandom number generator (PRNG). (seed number)
- If you use the same you will get exactly the same pattern of numbers.
- Commercial message in a creative format placed on relevant sites on the Internet. (seed idea or seed message)
- The latest has attracted a lot of users in our online community.
- (transitive) To plant or sow an area with seeds.
- I seeded my lawn with bluegrass.
- (transitive) To start; to provide, assign or determine the initial resources for, position of, state of.
- A venture captialist seeds young companies.
- The tournament coordinator will the starting lineup with the best competitors from the qualifying round.
- This marketing company successfully seeds viral campaigns using wikipedia:media meshing, media meshing.
- The programmer seeds fresh, uncorrupted data into the database before running unit tests.''
- Held in reserve for future growth.
- Don't eat your corn
- First. The initial state, condition or position of a changing, growing or developing process; the ultimate precusor in a defined chain of precusors.
- What was the number that initiated the sequence of values?
- The qualifying match determines the position one will have in the final competition.
- A precursor, especially in a process without a defined initial state.
- What was the idea behind your scheme?
- Use your profits as money for your next venture.
- One of a group of six babies born from the same mother during the same birth.
- The process of sperm production in the testes.
- (cytology) The process by which spores are produced.
- A dare, daring or dangerous feat, often involving the display of gymnastic skills.
- To check the growth or development of.
- A young horse that is still nursing its mother, or dam.