- A son or daughter.
- Her is in 1st grade.
- An unborn or young person, a minor, especially one who has not yet entered into puberty.
- That is up to no good.
- (context, computing) Some object which has a subservient or derivative role relative to another object.
- The node then stores the actual data of the parent node.
- The protective and nutritive membrane that attaches higher vertebrate fetuses to the uterus.
- The outer case of an insect egg.
- The hollow or separation between a woman's breasts, especially as revealed by a low neckline.
- The act of cleave, cleaving or the state of being cleft.
- (mineralogy) The tendency of a crystal to split along specific planes.
- (chemistry) The splitting of a large molecule into smaller ones.
- (biology) The repeated division of a cell into daughter cells after mitosis.
noun (plural conjugates)
verb (conjugat, es)
- (mathematics) (of a complex number) A complex conjugate.
- (transitive) To list the inflected forms of a verb for each person, in order, for one or more tenses.
- In English, the verb 'to be' is conjugated as follows: 'I am', 'you are' (or 'thou art'), 'he/she/it is', 'we are', 'you are', 'they are'.