- The cessation of pregnancy or fetal development; a miscarriage.
- An induced abortion.
- The act of induce, inducing abortion.
- The immature product of an untimely birth.
- (biology) Arrest of development of any organ, so that it remains an imperfect formation or is absorbed.
- Any fruit or produce that does not come to maturity, or anything which in its progress, before it is matured or perfect
- The act of aborting a project, a mission, etc, before it is completed.
- Something ugly, an artistic atrocity.
- The transitional period of physical and psychological development between childhood and maturity.
- During , the body and mind go through many complex changes, some of which are difficult to deal with.
- A teenager; a juvenile after puberty
- Characteristic of, or relating to, or undergoing adolescence; immature.
noun (albumens, pl2=albumina, -)
- The white part of an egg; being mostly the protein albumin and water.
- being married to someone whose age differs by an unusually large degree from one's own.
- having a sexual partner whose age differs by an unusually large degree from one's own.
- (botany) plant reproduction without fertilization, meiosis, or the production of gametes
- Self-fertilize, fertilization, the fertilizing pollen being derived from the same blossom as the pistil acted upon.