- (context, literary) an emperor of Japan.
- The mikados of Japan are its emperors.
- a game in which wooden sticks have to be removed from a pile without disturbing the remaining sticks
- (past of, mix)
- Having two or more separate aspects.
- I get a very feeling from this painting.
- Not completely pure.
- My joy was somewhat when my girlfriend said she was pregnant; it's a lot of responsibility.
- Including both men and women.
- The tennis match was with a male and a female on each side.
- ''My son attends a school, unlike my daughter, who goes to the local all-girl grammar school.
- a rich or powerful person; a magnate
- a hump or bump on a skiing piste
- The power that enables something to move; also used in a figurative sense.
- "Using electricity as motive power for railroads will do away with fuel trains, tenders, coal handling, water, and all that."
- A large mass of earth and rock, rising above the common level of the earth or adjacent land.
- A large amount.
- There's still a of work to do.
- A generally sterile hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.
- (informal) A stubborn person.
- (slang) A person paid to smuggle drugs.
- A woman's shoe that has no fitting or strap around the heel