- (railroading) the power unit of a train which does not carry passengers or freight itself
- (rare) a traction engine
- (slang) a cheer characterized by a slow beginning and a progressive increase in speed
- of or relating to locomotion
- of or relating to the power unit of a train which does not carry passengers or freight itself
- A length of thread, line or rope that is doubled over to make an opening; the opening so formed
- A shape produced by a curve that bends around and crosses itself.
- An endless strip of tape or film allowing continuous repetition.
- A complete circuit for an electric current.
- (computing) A programmed sequence of instructions that is repeated until or while a particular condition is satisfied.
- (graph theory) A pair of repeated nodes of an oriented graph represented as an arrow with coinciding endpoints.
- A loop-shaped intrauterine device
- a maneuver in which an aircraft flies a circular path in a vertical plane