- A trogon of the genus Pharomacrus, especially the resplendent quetzal P. mocinno, with very long tail feathers, found in Guatemala and Costa Rica.
- A monetary unit used in Guatemala, equal to 100 centavos.
- The main shaft of a feather
- A pen made from a feather
- Figuratively, any pen.
- He picked up his quill and wrote a poem.
- A sharp pointed, barbed and easily detached needle-like structure that grows on the skin of a porcupine as a defense against predators.
verb (quits, quitting, or quitted)
- To stop doing something.
- To give up a habit.
- To leave a locality.
- (past of, quit)