verb (tipples, tippling, tippled)
- (slang) Any alcoholic drink
- An apparatus for unloading railroad freight cars by tipping them; the place where this is done
- An area near the entrance of mines which is used to load and unload coal
- To drink alcohol regularly, but not to excess.
verb (tub, b, ed)
- A broad, open, flat-bottomed vessel used for storing or packing things, or for washing things in.
- The contents or capacity of such a vessel.
- A bathtub.
- (context, nautical, informal) A slow-moving craft.
- To pack or store something in a tub.
- To bathe.
verb (tunnels, tunnelling or in American usage tunneling, tunnelled or in American usage tunneled)
- An underground or underwater passage.
- A passage through or under some obstacle.
- A hole in the ground made by an animal, a burrow.
- (transitive) To make a tunnel through or under something, to burrow.
- (intransitive) To make a tunnel.