noun (-, entries)
(uncountable) The act of entering.
(uncountable) Permission to enter.
entry for children only if accompanied by an adult
- A doorway that provides a means of entering a building.
- A small room immediately inside the front door of a house or other building, often having an access to a stairway and leading on to other rooms
- A small group formed within a church, esp. Episcopal, for simple dinner and fellowship, and to help facilitate new friendships
- An article in a dictionary or encyclopedia.
- A record made in a log, diary or similar book.
What does the entry for 2 August 2005 say?
(linearalg) A term at any position in a matrix.
The entry in the second row and first column of this matrix is 6.
(computing) An item of data in a database.