- (present participle of, limit)
- an adjective that limits a noun; they include definite articles, indefinite articles, possessive adjectives, demonstrative adjectives, indefinite adjectives, interrogative adjectives, cardinal adjectives, ordinal adjectives, proper adjectives and nouns used as adjectives
- The penis or phallus, especially when worshipped as a symbol of or in connection with Shiva.
- (Grammar) The locative case
- (Grammar) Indicating place, or the place where, or wherein.
- a adjective
- the case of a noun