- Something needed.
- I've always tried to have few needs beyond food, clothing and shelter.
- (transitive): To have an absolute requirement for.
- Living things water to survive.
- (transitive): To want strongly; to feel that one must have something.
- After ten days of hiking, I needed a shower and a shave.
- (modal verb) To be obliged or required to.
- You not go if you don't want to.
adjective Sometimes called a determiner<br>
- not one of two; not either
- similarly not
- just as you would not correct it, would I
- not either one
- Someone who is not important or well-known.
- Whether you're a or a player, everyone in Tinseltown wants to be King of Hollywood! - http://www.conqueringhollywood.com/ Conquering Hollywood
- Not any person; the logical negation of somebody.
- I asked several people, but knew how.
- Nobody called or visited that day.
- Not any person: no one, nobody.
- Not any (of previously mentioned things).
- I asked if there were any pieces of fruit left, but he said there were remaining.
(0 NOR 0) = 1<br>
- A binary operator composite of NOT OR; negation of OR function.
(0 NOR 1) = 0<br>
(1 NOR 0) = 0<br>
(1 NOR 1) = 0<br>
- nevertheless, all the same
- They were opposed to the celebration, but came to the event, .