- A machine which translates linear motion of wind to rotational motion by means of adjustable vanes called sails.
- The structure containing such machinery.
- A child's toy consisting of vanes mounted on a stick that rotate when blown by a person or by the wind.
- (basketball) A dunk where the dunker swings his arm in a circular motion before throwing the ball through the hoop.
- A w:Guitar moves
- Windmill, guitar move where the strumming hand mimics a turning windmill.
- a device for converting wind power into electricity