- a mixture of gaseous hydrocarbons associated with petroleum deposits; mostly methane with smaller amounts of ethane, propane and butane; principally used as a fuel
- Involving atomic energy.
- Involving atomic or hydrogen bombs.
a explosion magnetic resonance
- relating, Relating to nucleus, nuclei, especially atomic or cellular ones.
The structure of the cell replicates during mitosis. The family has been the subject of many learned discussions.
- Relating to the core family structure of parents and children.
(physics) the energy released by a nuclear reaction; either through nuclear fission or nuclear fusion
- such energy used as a power source