- a station built for the production of electric power
- All of this areas power comes from the nuclear power plant across the river.
- the portion of a vehicle devoted to providing energy for motion; the engine or motor
- A train without the power plant is just a bunch of metal boxes on wheels.
- (economics) An individual or organization that creates goods or services
- One who produces an artistic production like a CD, a theater production, a film, a TV program and so on.
- (context, biology) An organism that produces complex organic compounds from simple molecules and an external source of energy.
- (alternative spelling of, propellor)