- a vessel for decanting liquor
- a receptacle for decanted liquor, especially a crystal bottle with a stopper
- city in the Netherlands, in the province of Zuid-Holland
verb (draws, drawing, drew, drawn, )
- to produce a picture with pencil, crayon, chalk, etc. on paper, cardboard, etc.
- She likes to draw the ocean.
- to pull out (a gun, a tooth)
- (upon): to rely on
- She had to upon her experience to solve the problem
- to determine the result of a lottery
- to end a game with neither side winning
- The result will be a if nobody scores soon. <!---Noun?
verb to dunt
- (Scots) A dull-sounding blow
- (Scots) To knock with such a blow