verb (var, i, ed)
- to change with time
- not to remain constant
(anatomy) Of, pertaining to, or containing vessels that conduct or circulate fluids, such as blood, lymph, or sap, through the body of an animal or plant.
(constellation) A spring constellation of the northern sky, said to resemble the sails of a ship. Until 1763, it was part of a larger constellation, Argo Navis.
- Relating to, or characteristic of life.
- Necessary to the continuation of life; being the seat of life; being that on which life depends.
- The brain is a organ.
- Invigorating or life-giving.
- The sun"s radiation.
- Necessary to continued existence.
- The transition to farming was for the creation of civilisation.
- Relating to the recording of life events.
- Birth, marriage and death certificates are records.
- the doctrine that life involves some nonmaterial "vital force", and cannot be explained scientifically