- A person who is native to a place (literal or metaphoric).
- She is a regular Wiki
- Sometimes used pejoratively against indigenous peoples by their colonizers.
- Some natives must have stolen our cattle.
- belong, Belonging to one by birth.
- This is my land.
- English is not my language.
- I need a volunteer New Yorker for my next joke"
- characteristic, Characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning.
- What are now called " Americans" used to be called Indians.
- The peoples of Australia are called aborigines.
- Characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin.
- Many artists studied abroad.
- (context, biology, of a species) Which occurs of its own accord in a given locality, to be contrasted with a species introduced by man.
- The leaf of the North American sugar maple is the symbol of Canada.
- (context, computing, of software) Written specifically to run on a particular processor.
- This is a native back-end to gather the latest news feeds.
- The study of all living things, especially their origins, evolution and interrelationships.
- The study of all natural phenomena.
- A treatise or similar work that documents the known facts converning a specific organism, ecosystem etc.
- (dated) a person committed to studying nature or natural history
- (philosophy) a person who believes in the tenets of naturalism
- The essential characteristics
- Albert Camus' book Le Mythe de Sisyphe is of philosophical nature.
- A wild primitive state of being
- The summary of everything that has to do with biological and geographical states and events on earth
- The environment, the outdoors