verb (jog, g, ed)
- A form of exercise, slower than a run
- To have a jog.
- Moral excuse used to explain.
- In word processing, the way that text is aligned to the left margin (left justification), the right margin (right justification), or both margins (full justification).
verb (justifies, justifying, justified, justified)
- To provide an acceptable explanation.
- How can you spending so much money on clothes?
- Paying too much for car insurance is not justified.
- To give a good, acceptable reason for something.
- Nothing can your rude behaviour last night.
- To arrange lines on a page or computer screen in such a way that both edges of writing are straight.
- The text will look better justified.