- An inhabitant or a resident of Venice and the region of Venezia.
- Of, from, or relating to Venice.
noun (singular and plural)
- Inhabitant of Vietnam, person of Vietnamese descent.
- Of or pertaining to Vietnam.
- a member of the Bisaya, the largest ethnic group in the Philippines.
- the group of some 21 languages of this people.
- a person of Bisaya descent
- of, or related to electricity; galvanic
- producing electricity by chemical action
- The Latin language as spoken by the people, as opposed to Classical Latin as written in formal literature, the arts, etc.