- The heads side of a coin, or the side of a medal or badge that has the principal design.
- The medal had a cross on the and had a name inscribed on the reverse.
- (logic) The double negative of a statement e.g. All men are mortal => No men are immortal
- turned, Turned or facing toward the observer.
- The side of the gravestone has the inscription.
- corresponding, Corresponding; complementary.
- When you speak clearly, people understand you. If you mumble, the effect is observed.
- (given name, female) that first appeared in the nineteenth century when similar sounding names like Cora, Dora and Nora were in fashion. Aurelie, sometimes spelled Ora Lee, has been suggested as an explanation.
- The currency of Mauritania, divided into 5 khoums