- A body of water between two piers or wharves.
- (of a ship) Being in the harbour area.
- The action of joining two items together.
- The action of reducing wages.
- A burdock plant, or the leaves of that plant.
- (slang, also doc) A documentary or docudrama.
- Part of a courtroom where accused sits.
- a section of a hotel or restaurant, as in coffee dock
- A male given name.
- (Scots slang, also doc) the buttocks or anus.
- To land at a harbour.
- To join two moving items.
- To reduce wages; to deduct.
- To cut off a section of an animal's tail.