- (medicine) Of or relating to vaccine or vaccination
- (medicine) Caused by vaccination
verb (vaccinat, ing)
- Treat with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease.
- Inoculation with a vaccine in order to protect a particular disease or strain of disease
- (immunology) A substance given to stimulate the body's production of antibodies and provide immunity against a disease, prepared from the agent that causes the disease, or a synthetic substitute.
noun (rfc-level, Noun at L4+ not in L3 POS section)
- (linguistics) The number of arguments that a verb can have (e.g. intransitive verbs only have one, transitive verbs have two, etc).
- (chemistry) The combining capacity of an atom, radical or functional group determined by the number of electrons that it will lose, gain, or share when it combines with other atoms etc
- (chemistry) The number of binding sites of a molecule, such as an antibody or antigen
- (psychology) A one-dimensional value assigned to an object, situation, or state, that can usually be positive or negative