- A person or object that carry, carries someone or something else.
- aircraft carrier
- armored personnel carrier
- A company in the business of shipping freight.
- A person or animal that transmits a disease to others without itself contracting the disease.
- A signal such as radio, sound, or light that is modulated to transmit information.
- A mobile network operator; wireless carrier
- A cluster or lump
- A thick group or bunch, especially of bushes or hair.
- A dull thud.
- (transitive) To form clusters or lumps
- (transitive) To gather into thick groups
- (intransitive) To walk with a heavy footfalls.