- Having different relationships or different elements
- (biology) Of, or relating to different species
- heterologous blood donation
- Showing a degree of correspondence or similarity such that it suggests a common origin.
- (biology) corresponding to a similar structure in another life form with a common evolutionary origin e.g. flippers and hands
- (chemistry) belonging to a series of aliphatic organic compounds that differ only by the addition of a CH2 group
- (genetics) having the same morphology as another chromosome
- homologous blood donation