- (context, UK, US, informal) A potato.
- (context, US, baseball, slang) A home run
- A set of draught animals, like two horses in front of a carriage.
- Any group of people involved in the same activity, especially referring to sports and work.
- To form a sports or work group.
- They teamed up to complete the project.
- to tilt back-and-forth on an edge
- a person who colours or tints
verb (tush, es)
- (US) The bottom.
- nonsense; tosh
- (transitive) To pull or drag (of a heavy object such as a tree or log).