- any company in which the capital is formed by the individual contributions of a group of shareholders
- A cooperative partnership between two individuals or businesses in which profits and risks are shared
- a younger person.
adjective four years his
- a third-year student at a high school or university.
- a name suffix used after a son's name when his father has the same name. Abbreviation: Jr.
- 1939: w:P. G. Wodehouse, P. G. Wodehouse, Uncle Fred in the Springtime
: The last man I met who was at school with me, though some years my junior, had a long white beard and no teeth.
- of or pertaining to a third academic year in a high school or university.
initialism (infl, en, initialism)
- Abbreviation for junior varsity.