- The force or energy of a collision of two objects.
- The hatchet cut the wood on .
- (context, mainly, medicine) A forced impinge, impinging.
- His spine had an impingement; L4 and L5 made , which caused numbness in his leg.
- A significant or strong influence. An effect.
- His friend's opinon had an on his decision.
- Which concrete we use will have a tremendous on the building's statics.
- To compress; to compact; to press or pack together.
- If fecal incontinence is caused by impacted stool in the rectum, the impaction must be removed.
- (proscribed) To influence; to affect; to have an impact
- Noun, impact on.
- ''I can make the changes, but it will the schedule.
- To collide or strike.
- When the hammer impacts the nail, it bends.
- (chemistry) Any substance capable of stopping or slowing a specific chemical reaction.